Disclosure: This is a partnered post with Oriental Trading.
I can't believe it is going to be Halloween next month! We have started seeing the decorations in the stores and the kids are getting excited. One thing I have started doing is switching up our front door decor with the holidays - I think it started with my mother-in-law buying some sort of decor since I got married. She has never gotten us a Halloween one though so I thought the Black Crow Wreath idea from Oriental Trading would be fun this year.
- Large White Foam Wreath
- Gigantic Fantastic Felt Sheets
- Feathered Crows
- Black Biot Feathers
- Wired Natural Ribbon
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Halloween Ribbon
1. Cut strips of orange felt about 3" wide and wrap around a foam wreath form. Hot glue in place.
3. Hot glue a crow to the center of the wreath.
4. Make an assortment of flowers out of burlap, ribbon, other materials if you like. Hot glue around the crow.
5. Add some feathers.
6. Wrap a wide piece of burlap through the center of the wreath to create a hanger and tie into bow to display on door!
Who is excited about Halloween? What kind of crafts are you planning on making? Make sure to check out Oriental Trading for all your crafting and decor needs!