This post was sponsored by ALDI as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
While my schedule is pretty hectic with my full-time job and side business, I try to make simple snacks and meals for the kids after school, when possible. My mom definitely whipped up some amazing meals even though she was busy working so I'm trying to learn and follow in her footsteps as best as I can. However, I want to serve my family high quality foods with premium and natural agreement without breaking the budget. So I'm glad to have discovered ALDI, our latest neighborhood grocery store. Did you check out my shopping trip?
ALDI is an easy-to-shop market where you can shop at everyday low prices for high quality products. The veggies and fruits offerings are fresh and since I am always trying to get my kids to eat more veggies, I thought a quick and easy cauliflower bite would be a great after school snack.
3 Ingredient Baked Cauliflower Bites
- One head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 large Goldhen Eggs, whisked
- 2 cups Chef's Cupboard Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in panko crumbs until fully coated.
3. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve as is or with ranch dip!
These are crunchy and delish for your family to nosh on anytime during the day :: nutritious and delicious. Hubs liked these so much that I will have to make them more often. One cauliflower head is less than $1 - what?
It's almost summer break so I will be picking up lots of fresh fruits from ALDI to make fun ice pops with the kids as well as more snacks. Have you been to an ALDI store? Find one near you and happy shopping!