My kids love to listen to music and dance about. They even toot on the recorder and pound on the baby piano. So inspired by this and a similar craft brought home from Mason's library day, we made some music shakers to get ourselves moving!
1. Make sure all the toilet paper is off the roll and select the washi tape you want to use.
2. Start with one color and wind around the toilet paper roll. Use a different tape for the next and so on. You can go as wild as you want!
3. Staple one end of the toilet paper roll trying to stay as close to the edge as possible.
4. Take some rice and place inside the roll.
5. Carefully staple the other end of the toilet paper roll (opposite fold from the first end). Shake and dance away!
Check out the Handprint Garden Stepping Stones You Can Make Yourself from MomSpotted this week. I hope you enjoy and link up your craft!