Trying to give meds to my sick kids was a nightmare when they were younger. I literally had to have Hubs' help in holding my child while I opened their mouth and forced the liquid down. It was torture for everyone and most of the meds came right out. If you are struggling, check out the product below and enter to win a $500 prize package just in time for Mother's Day!
Welcome to the Make it Easy for Mom this Mother's Day Giveaway, generously sponsored by Medi-Pals!
Do you struggle with giving your child medication or vitamins? Medi-Pals medication dispensers are going to make your life so much easier! Medi-Pals dispensers are available in 3 whimsical characters that are familiar for your child, easy for the caregiver to use, and most importantly, ensure that the child is always getting the accurate dosage of medicine.
- They're softer than a straight syringe, and the syringe sits snugly in the nipple, so no medicine gets lost or stuck to the sides.
- They're accurate - the caregiver is in complete control of dosage.
- The diverter on the pacifier nipple fans the medicine to the sides, not straight to the back of the child's throat, so that the child won't gag and spit the medicine out.
- They're reusable, dishwasher-safe, and easy to clean.
- The pacifier and faceplate are easy to put together and take apart. You can even change faceplates!
- They work with more than just oral vitamins, pain relievers, and oral antibiotics - it can also be used with baby food or even honey. If you can get it into the syringe, it will work.
- They're made in the USA!
Make sure you check out Thrifty Nifty Mommy's full review the Medi-Pals medication dispensers, and check out her video review of Medi-Pals to see these dispensers in action with an infant and a toddler.
To make mom's life a little easier this Mother's Day, we've put together a FABULOUS prize package - all sponsored by the generous people at Medi-Pals -
This prize package is valued at over $500 and includes:
- (2) Medi-Pals dispensers: Freddie the Frog and Lilly the Ladybug so mom can give medication or vitamins easily.
- $150 in CASH so mom can get whatever she likes!
- (1) $100 Target Gift Card so mom can buy some favorite snacks, new accessories, or housewares.
- (1) $100 Kohl's Gift Card so mom can get a new outfit.
- (1) $50 Starbucks Gift Card so mom can get a little treat.
- (1) $50 Bath and Body Works Gift Card so mom can pamper herself.
- (1) $50 Outback Gift Card so mom doesn't have to cook on her special day.
- (1) Mommy Hook to make strolling with bags or groceries a breeze.
You can get your own Medi-Pals on Amazon right now!
Open to the continental US only, ages 18 and up. Ends 5/1/15 at 11:59 PM EST. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Medi-Pals. The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email by the hosts of this giveaway, Thrifty Nifty Mommy and Viva Veltoro. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. Amazon links are affiliate links (if applicable) and images are attributed to Amazon.