We just had the most fun movie screening party and created these fun fairy wands that were inspired by Tinker Bell. You can actually customize with different colors to fit the theme of your party and they also make great DIY party favors.
- Light Pink Tulle Spool
- Long Wooden Dowels
- Gold Spray Paint
- Various ribbons
- Glue Gun
- Movie theater size candy box
1. Wind the tulle around the candy box many, many times and then cut from the spool. The more you wrap it, the more "full" your wand will be.
2. Cut an approximate 4 inch piece of tulle. Carefully pull the wrapped tulle of the candy box so that it retains its shape. Wind the piece of tulle around the center and tie tightly.
3. Take your scissors and cut all the loops. Make sure to fluff as you go. You can trim once you've cut all the loops but I like the semi-imperfect look.
4. Spray paint your wooden dowels. I did this overnight so they were ready before we started the craft.
6. Attach your puff to the dowel where the ribbons are glued.
7. Ready to have some magical fairy fun!
Check out the Leprechaun Slime from MomSpotted this week. I hope you enjoy and link up your craft!