Disclosure: This is a partnered post with Oriental Trading. All opinions are my own.
Kenzie loves her accessories. She has become fond of mine and I thought it would be fun to create a "layered" necklace for Valentine's Day. It's a great look and can make any outfit that much more fun. These were easy to make plus you can design it in any way to make it special.
- Necklaces with Lobster Clasp
- Silver Heart Beads
- Needlenose pliers
- Beading Thread
- Valentine Crystal Beads
- Clear Aurora Borealis Crystal Bicone Beads - 8mm
- Valentine Seed Beads
- Silver Jump Rings
- Silver Crimp Tubes
1. Cut a piece of the beading thread as long as the necklace.
2. Insert one end into the crimp tube and loop around a jump ring back through the crimp tube.
3. Take the needlenose pliers and smash down the crimp tube so that the beading thread is secure.
4. Line up the beads in the order you want to have on the necklace. Start threading the beads through the opposite end of the jump ring.
5. Do step #2 after threading all your beads.
6. Take the needlenose pliers and gently open up the jump ring and attach to the jump ring on the necklace. Do the same for the opposite side.
7. Voila - ready to wear!
Check out the Mess Free Finger Painting for Toddlers from MomSpotted this week.
I hope you enjoy and link up your craft!