This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HoneyForHolidays #DonVictor #CollectiveBias
I love honey. It is my go to for a sweetener in almost everything. I also love food gifts during the holidays. While it is traditional to put together a gift basket of sorts with all of my favorites, I wanted to do something different this year. Many of my ideas are kid-friendly as my daughter loves to craft.
- Don Victor honey jars
- Giant Cotton balls or Play Snowballs
- Black buttons
- Small plastic snowflakes (found in same location as buttons)
- Glue Dots
- Red Felt
- Black paper hats, orange noses and black eyes (I made mine with the Silhouette machine)
1. Place glue dots on the backside of the buttons and stick onto the honey jar.
2. Using the glue dots, stick the balls on top of the honey jar to create the head.
3. Using the glue dots, stick a snowflake onto the black hat.
4. Stick hat on top of snowman's head using glue dots.
5. Cut strips of red felt to create scarf and then wrap around the neck of the honey jar.
6. Stick on eyes and nose with glue dots to the head.
7. Ready to gift and enjoy!
How adorable is this gift? You can even make a jolly Santa with the Don Victor honey. I can't wait for Kenzie to hand these out to her teachers this holiday season. I might even whip up some for my coworkers.
Don Victor has some new products which are just amazing: flavored whipped honey and olive oil. Just a dollop of the whipped honey in my green tea is divine - the cinnamon flavor is currently at my desk at work.
This gourmet honeycomb honey from Don Victor makes a wonderful gift for the holidays because of the many uses of this sweet treat.
Do you enjoy gifting food items? What do you think about the Don Victor gourmet honey?