Since the holidays are quickly approaching and one of the fond memories I have from my childhood is making ornaments, Kenzie and I going to make some together. Up first is a classic snowflake ornament influenced by "Frozen", of course.
- Small Popsicle/Craft Sticks
- Snowflake stickers/jewels
- Mod Podge
1. Paint popsicle sticks, sprinkle with glitter and set aside to dry.
2. Spray over the glitter with Mod Podge and let dry.
3. Arrange the sticks into a snowflake shape. You can let your child use their imagination as there is no "right" arrangement. We decided on a simple snowflake using 4 sticks.
4. Add dabs of glue in the center of each stick to bind into snowflake shape.
5. Add snowflake stickers and/or jewels to the popsicle snowflake shape. Kenzie just loves embellishments of all sorts and goes wild!
6. Wind twine around the snowflake ornament and it is ready to hang on the tree!
Do you make holiday ornaments with your children?
Check out the fun Decorative Snow Candles from MomSpotted this week. I hope you enjoy and link up if you have a fabulous craft you want to share!