Kenzie and Mason both enjoy exploring the world so I thought it would be fun to make Frozen inspired binoculars. These DIY binoculars can be customized to fit any theme or character that your child likes. This craft is really easy to make and you probably already have the materials sitting around in your home.
- Empty Toilet Paper Rolls (2 per set)
- Scrapbook paper in shades of blue
- Small Rhinestones
- Glue Dots
- Hole Puncher
- Glue Stick
- Cut your scrapbook paper to fit your toilet paper roll.
- Using the glue stick, place a thin layer of glue on the solid side of the scrapbook paper.
- Wrap your scrapbook paper around your toilet paper roll.
- Take a few glue dots and place them on the seam of one toilet paper roll and then press another roll to make them stick together. Kenzie liked the look of different patterns for each set.
- Place a glue dot on each of the rhinestones and place on your toilet paper rolls. There is no right or wrong pattern. Let your child's creativity soar!
- Punch two holes on the outer sides of the binoculars.
- Knot a ribbon through each hold and leave enough length for it to easily slip over your child's head.
- Voila - ready to explore!
Check out the Spooky Halloween Ghost & Spider Lanterns by Jennifer from MomSpotted. I hope you enjoy and link up if you have a fabulous craft you want to share!