This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Dreft. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.
The weather is finally changing as we are headed into Daylight Savings Time mode. This means layering and bundling up in cozy duds. Since baby's tend to have sensitive skin (as well as my kiddos now), it is important in seeking out hypoallergenic items that are gentle. When I was pregnant with Kenzie, I was told that Dreft was the baby laundry detergent to buy.
The first thing that I noticed when using Dreft was the delightful baby scent. It was tough on the milk stains yet did not cause any sort of irritation on baby's skin. It has been trusted for over 80 years to safely clean fabrics for little ones. Dreft is the #1 baby laundry detergent of choice of pediatricians!
Join the #DreftHypo Twitter Party on Thursday, November 6th from 9-10 pm as the best ways to keep baby comfortable and safe from the cold this winter season are discussed with pediatrician Dr. Dyan Hes, a New York Magazine 2013 Top Doctor - and mother of two!
RSVP here: http://vite.io/DoubleDutyDivas
- Prize #1 - Our approved blogger Dreft prize pack (2 bottles of Dreft; 1 set of Dreft wipes; 1 laundry stain remover; 1 to-go stain remover; 1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher) + $25 gift card for Little Me clothing and Little Me footie pajamas
- Prize #2 - Our blogger Dreft prize pack + $50 gift card for Little Me clothing+ 1 Little Me Cable Sweater and Hat set
- Prize #3: Our blogger Dreft prize pack + $75 gift card for Little Me clothing+ 1 Little Me Coverall Unisex Cable Sweater
- Prize #4: Our blogger Dreft prize pack + $100 gift card for Little Me clothing + 1 Little Me Quilted Pram
In the meantime, print out a $2 OFF coupon for your next Dreft purchase!
One winner will Receive the following #DreftHypo Package ($100+)
(Open to US)
· 2 bottles of Dreft ($38)
· 1 set of Dreft wipes ($10)
· 1 laundry stain remover ($5)
· 1 to-go stain remover ($4)
· 1 odor eliminator and fabric refresher ($5)
· $30 gift card for Little Me clothing ($30)
· Little Me footie pajamas sz. 6 months ($16)