Disclosure: I received the Cook Around Kitchen & Cart™ for review from Little Tikes. All opinions are my own.
Mason and Kenzie love to pretend cook so when I set up the Little Tikes Cook Around Kitchen & Cart, they were both ecstatic to explore. Both kids have grown up playing with Little Tikes products so I am really excited to work with them and show you how much fun your child(ren) can have with this play kitchen. I do have to admit that my kids fight over toys and while one friend told me to just buy one item and have them learn to share, I have gone with the advice of another friend who told me to buy one for each so they won't fight on many occasions. This Little Tikes play kitchen solves my dilemma and keeps both children content!
This was really easy to put together as the Little Tikes products we have purchased or received as gifts. Just a screwdriver and a hammer were all I needed along with two AA batteries. I'm sure the process would have gone quicker had I used Hubs' electric drill however I haven't quite mastered those skills just yet. The decals are a wonderful touch to make this kitchen realistic. The Little Tikes Cook Around Kitchen & Cart™ didn't take up as much space (56.75''L x 16.00''W x 43.60''H) as I had imagined considering all of the amazing features.
• Pull out island/kitchen cart with wheels - great for serving friends and family
• Cart has storage areas, dual sided work area that has a grill/cooktop area and prep area
• Smart phone docking station
• Oven, stove, sink, microwave and refrigerator
• Plenty of storage space - you can add more play food
• Real working fridge, oven and microwave doors
• Fridge door has a water dispenser
• Burner on kitchen top makes cooking sounds - realistic sounds!
• 30+ accessories included - great starter toward a stocked kitchen
Check out how much fun my kids have with the Little Tikes Cook Around Kitchen & Cart™ in my video below.
One winner will Receive the Little Tikes Cook Around Kitchen & Cart™!
(Open to US)