Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Immaculate Baking through Platefull Co-Op.
I love to bake and did so quite often....before kids. Now that Kenzie is a wee bit older and enjoys helping out in the kitchen, I like to find recipes that are quick and easy for us. Immaculate Baking must have read my mind because they offer these amazing Scratch Baking mixes (in addition to other products) that make it so easy to bake - - even during the work week.
- Immaculate Baking All Natural Yellow Cake Scratch Baking Mix
- 1 Stick melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and mashed bananas.
- Beat in melted butter and mix well.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Optional: Add 1 cup of walnuts if you like.
- Pour into 2 loaf pans and bake for about 45 minutes.
Look for new Immaculate Baking Dry Baking Mixes in the baking aisle! Now available at Target. Immaculate Baking is in the Back to School coupon book event handed out on 8/24 and 8/25. Coupon is for $.75 off one Immaculate Baking Item.
What are some of your favorite products from Immaculate Baking? Want to share some easy recipes for Kenzie to make?