Disclosure: I received samples from PlateFull Co-Op to participate in the Pillsbury Bake-Off. All opinionsa are my own.
I love quick desserts and this one is so simple to make! Although I am not on a gluten-free diet, many people at my work are. These are the perfect to celebrate birthday occasions so everyone can enjoy a bar.
- 1 Container Pillsbury Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Dough
- 20 Dark Chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Box Gluten-Free Brownie Mix + ingredients to make it
- 9x12 pan
- PAM cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan with PAM cooking spray. Spread cookie dough in pan with your fingers until fully covered.
2. Arrange peanut butter cups on top of cookie dough so they are evenly spaced out.
3. Mix the brownie mix and cover the cookie mix/peanut butter cups.
4. Place pan in the middle rack of your oven and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take out and cut into squares. Enjoy!
So delicious and easy to make. What are some of your go to dessert recipes?