Graco is one of the world's best known and most trusted juvenile products companies. When I was pregnant with Kenzie, Graco was one of the brands that my mother told me that she used when my brother and I were little. Needless to say that we purchased many Graco products for her and now fast forward, we are still using and purchasing Graco products for Mason.
- Fits infant 4-40 lbs rear-facing in a harness, fits toddler 20-65 lbs forward-facing in a harness and fits youth 30-100 lbs in a belt-positioning booster
- Meets BOTH Graco's Side Impact Testing and Europe's Side Impact standard* (*draft standard)
- Smart Base™ stay-in-car base for one time install (LATCH-equipped and belt lock-off equipped for easier seat belt installation)
- Steel-reinforced car seat frame & stay-in car base provides strength and durability
- Seat to base locking indicators help to ensure that the car seat is secured into the base
- SafeSeat Engineering - Engineered & Crash Tested to Meet or Exceed US Standard FMVS213:
- Side Impact Tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SmartSeat™ car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5 point harness system and with a standard vehicle harness system when in high back booster mode. Please consult your vehicle's owner's manual for more specific information on the performance of your vehicle's safety belt system.)
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning mode
- Easy-to-read level indicator on the seat helps to eliminate installation guesswork
- One-hand, adjustable headrest with no re-thread harness automatically adjusts the height of the harness & headrest
- One-hand, 6-position adjustable head rest for your growing child
- On-the go, 5-position recline so you can recline child while in use
- EPS, energy absorbing foam
- Flip-up armrests makes it easy to get your child in & out of the car seat
The Graco® Smart Seat™ All-in-One car seat is the ultimate in car seat longevity and has the only side impact protection properly positioned to protect your child at each stage. This convertible car seat fits your child from 4-100 lbs, features Safety Surround™ Side Impact Technology, and Smart Base™ a convenient stay-in-car base so you only have to install the base one time! Additional features you'll love include, seat-to-base locking indicators, 5-position recline, flip up arm rests, integrated cup holder and a 6-position adjustable headrest with no re-thread harness.
Weight: 33 lbs
Dimensions: 20.5" W x 21" D x 25" H
Care and Maintenance
Machine-washable seat cushion
Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
Harness straps may be spot cleaned
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
Rear-facing in harness 5-40 lbs.
Forward facing in a harness from 20-65 lbs
Belt-positioning booster from 30-100 lbs.
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.
Buy It: You can purchase the Smart Seat™ All-in-One Car Seat with Safety Surround™ Protection here.
One Winner will Receive a Smart Seat™ All-in-One Car Seat with Safety Surround™ Protection and One Winner will Receive a Blossom™ 4-in-1 Seating System!
(Open to US)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Being MVP received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for evaluation purposes. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. Being MVP Disclosure.