This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
A full night's sleep as well as sleeping in on weekends is foreign to me after having children. I don't know why but Mason just can't sleep through the entire night yet even at 14 months. One of my best friends just had her first baby boy 2 months ago and like I warned her, isn't getting much sleep.
Mason used to love to snack on me throughout the night just until a few months ago and now has water in the middle of the night. He needs superior diaper protection and I rely on Pampers diapers because they offer up to 12 hours of protection! Mason rarely has a rash and never because of nighttime wetness.
Pampers now offers newly innovative Pampers Swaddlers and Pampers Cruisers, with 12 hours of overnight protection.
• Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers’ softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5. These are my absolute favorite for infants because of the nifty wetness indicator!
• Pampers Cruisers are now more absorbent and offer Pampers’ best fit for all the ways babies play freely.
With Pampers, I was able to create a fabulous package to Give the Gift of Sleep to my bestie.
- My kiddos love the Cloud B Twilight Sea Turtle which projects a starry night sky with a timer. This is a wonderful product for a baby to grow with.
- Softest cozy beanie from babyGap for snoozing during chilly outings
- Classic Goodnight Moon board book for bedtime reading
- Fleece Ralph Lauren hoodie and pant outfit for comfort anytime of the day
- A huge neutral fabric bin to store toys and such in the nursery to create a soothing atmosphere
- 2 Decadent Soy Candles for mama to enjoy
How would you give the gift of sleep?
One Winner will Receive a Sleep Sheep Sound Machine, Cozy Blankets for Mom/Baby and a $50 Gift Card!
(Open to US)