being MVP: Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey: Built to Amaze! Show Deal @RinglingBros #Circus

Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey: Built to Amaze! Show Deal @RinglingBros #Circus

Disclosure: I will receive tickets to attend media night with my family. All opinions are my own. All  Ringling Bros images are copyrighted and used with permission.
Experience The All-New Design Of Circus Excitement
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents BUILT TO AMAZE!

Coming to the Southland, July 10 – August 4

(Los Angeles, CA) - Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Built To Amaze!, an extraordinarily
engineered circus experience custom-built for family fun where Children Of All Ages® find out what it takes to construct The Greatest Show On Earth®. The visionary blueprints have been assembled with a contemporary toolbox of unparalleled imagination that will be unleashed from shipping crates right before the audience’s eyes for the all-new circus spectacular Built To Amaze! coming to the STAPLES Center Los Angeles (7/10-7/16); Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario (7/19-7/23); and Honda Center, Anaheim (7/26-8/4).

Built To Amaze! opens with the All-Access Pre-show where everyone is invited to join the fun and meet the Built To Amaze! international cast of performers as they prepare for the show. The Ringling Girls and Barnum Boys encourage kids to participate in a tug-of- war and kick off what will soon become an epic battle of girl power versus boy power in Built To Amaze! Audiences also can pick up some hip dance moves during the dance party, try on custom designed costumes, learn circus skills like juggling from the famous Ringling Bros. Clown Alley and even have the opportunity to witness and win a one of a kind masterpiece created by Asia, Ringling Bros. very own painting pachyderm!

Andre McClain, Ringmaster and America’s favorite cowboy takes the Ringling Bros. reins and accompanied by his horse Comanche, leads his Built To Amaze! funny and mischievous super circus supervisors, to construct The Greatest Show On Earth. A fantastic design with more than 110 of the world’s best performers representing 17 countries along with 95 exotic and domestic animals will be assembled, creating never-before-seen heart pounding performances. You can only experience this design of excitement at Ringling Bros. Presents Built To Amaze! Get your tickets for super circus fun today!

L O S A N G E L E S

WHEN: Wednesday, July 10 – Tuesday, July 16
Wednesday, July 10 7:30 PM
Thursday, July 11 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Friday, July 12 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Saturday, July 13 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, July 14 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Monday, July 15 7:30 PM
Tuesday, July 16 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
**All shows include All Access Pre-Show experience

WHERE: STAPLES Center (1111 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles 90015)
TICKETS: Ticket prices range from $26, $30, $45-$50 (VIP), $70-$80 (Front Row) and $100-$120 (Circus Celebrity); Opening Night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating)

Tickets available for purchase online at AXS.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or in-person at the venue Box Office. *tickets may be subject to service charges, facility and handling fees.

O N T A R I O

WHEN: Friday, July 19 – Tuesday, July 23
Friday, July 19 7:30 PM
Saturday, July 20 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, July 21 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Monday, July 22 7:30 PM
Tuesday, July 23 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
**All shows include Animal Open House and All Access Pre-Show experience

WHERE: Citizens Business Bank Arena (4000 Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764)
TICKETS: Ticket prices range from $20, $26, $42 (VIP), $70 (Front Row) and $100 (Circus Celebrity)

Opening Night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating)
Tickets available for purchase online at AXS.com or CBBankArena.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX or in-person at the venue Box Office. *tickets may be subject to service charges, facility and handling fees.

A N A H E I M

WHEN: Friday, July 26 – Sunday, August 4
Friday, July 26 7:30 PM
Saturday, July 27 11:30 PM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, July 28 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
Wednesday, July 31 1:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Thursday, August 1 10:30 AM & 7:30 PM
Friday, August 2 1:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Saturday, August 3 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, August 4 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
**All shows include Animal Open House and All Access Pre-Show experience

WHERE: Honda Center (2695 E. Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92806)

Opening Night tickets are only $12 each (not valid for VIP or premium seating)
Tickets available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com or HondaCenter.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the venue Box Office. *tickets may be subject to service charges, facility and handling fees.

USE OFFER CODE: MOM to get 4 tickets for $60!

What are you waiting for?   Get your tickets today and enjoy a fun circus show with the family!

9 comments:

1. Oh I love the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus! I remember going when I was a small child. Haven't been there since we moved up into the sticks. LOL Great show!

ReplyDelete
  2. we absolutely LOVE when they come to town! we go every time!

ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping it comes near me sometime soon! The circus is such a perfect family outing, and love the elephants.

ReplyDelete
  4. It has been years since I have gone to the circus. I can vividly remember the sounds and the smells. I would love to be able to take my great-niece to experience it! They haven't been here yet this year. Hoping they will come!

ReplyDelete
  5. We really enjoyed the last show we saw! My grandson thought it was so neat!

ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't taken my son to the circus. I think we might take our son.

ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coloring pages that you posted for the kids. Thanks!!

ReplyDelete
  8. Colored and built the circus train with my nephew. Thanks!

knickgirl_3 at yahoo dot com

ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to a circus like this, in fact, no circus. It looks amazing and I love the coloring pages!

ReplyDelete