This summer, Bugs, Daffy, Road Runner, Tweety, Marvin and Taz are coming to life in a most delicious way at Yogurtland.
From July 8-September 15, 2013, Yogurtland will introduce six, delicious new frozen yogurt and sorbet flavors and toppings inspired by the zany Looney Tunes characters, their personalities and favorite snacks and treats. Each character will have their own collectible spoon and cup, and Yogurtland is offering a new line of co-branded merchandise including notepads, pencils, key chains and melamine bowls, while supplies last.
The promotion kicks off July 8, 2013 with character appearances, prizes and free yogurt parties at select Yogurtland locations.*
The flavors include:
• Yogurtland’s new Carrot Cake frozen yogurt blends real carrots, hand-selected spices and cream cheese frosting for a taste that will have fans saying, “What’s up, Doc!” Bugs Bunny would be the first in line to fill his cup with shredded carrots, Yogurtland’s first vegetable topping.
• Inspired by Daffy Duck, Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt blends premium cocoa with a light natural orange finish for a flavor that’s so decadent it’s deth-picable! Top it off with dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries.
• The best thing since the illudium Q-36 space modulator, Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet is out-of-this world delicious with pineapple, lime, banana and a secret ingredient – spinach. Need more Kaboom? Top if off with Pop Rocks for an added explosion of flavor. (59-cents per individual packet)
• On the delicate side, Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt is a tasty “tweat” even Tweety Bird would “twy.” Made with real cookies and lemon, this flavor will make putty tats jealous.
• Inspired by Road Runner, Cactus Berry Tart combines real cactus pear with Northwest marion blackberries, blueberries, and red raspberries for a light tart taste guaranteed to cool down even the hottest day in the desert. “Beep! Beep!”
• Taz would chew his way through anything to get to Yogurtland’s Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt. Top it off this untamed chocolate deliciousness with shaved curls of dark chocolate that will leave taste buds swirling.
“For decades, Looney Tunes characters, with their loveable wit and signature charm, have entertained people of all ages,” said Charlotte Lucich, director of marketing at Yogurtland. “We are excited to combine the memorable appeal of Looney Tunes with inspired Yogurtland flavors to give our fans an exciting flavorful experience.”
Enjoying the Looney Tunes inspired flavors can also earn fans free yogurt. Using Yogurtland’s mobile app, fans can scan QR codes on the in-store flavor cards and earn 4-ounces of free yogurt after collecting four character codes, and 6-ounces after collecting all six codes.
Fans can use the Yogurtland app to find the nearest location and see the flavors that are being served at nearby locations. To find the app, search YOGURTLAND in your mobile app store.
About Yogurt land
Yogurtland leads the industry with proprietary flavors and superior toppings where customers create and control their own flavor experience, all served in a clean, bright environment. Presently there are more than 225 locations across the U.S., Guam, Mexico, Venezuela and Australia with more than 50 additional locations scheduled to open over the next six months. For more information, visit www.yogurt-land.com or w
*Please visit ww.yogurt-land.com or your favorite Yogurtland’s location Facebook page for more details.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yogurtland (hashtag #FlavorsWithCharacter)
yogurtland/ (hashtag #FlavorsWithCharacter)
One Winner will Receive a $10 Yogurtland Gift Card!
(Open to US)
ENDS 7/22/13 at midnight PST
Leave a comment below stating what flavor you want to try!
This is a sponsored post. I will be provided with a $20 gift card to Yogurtland. Opinions are my own.