Sinfully Decadent Smore's + Oreos Bars Recipe
I have had a recent craving of Oreos recently and have polished off several bags in the past few weeks....by myself. They also some how ended up next to my nightstand. I also have always been a huge lover of all things Smore's.
I saw a lovely recipe on Lauren's Latest and decided to give it a go. However, with the proportions given in that recipe, the end result was not a bar but more of a glop - tasty glop though.
I decided to play with the measurements and have the perfect recipe.
3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
1 cup melted butter
7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
1 cup chopped Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line (with parchment paper) and spray 8x8 pan with PAM or other nonstick cooking spray
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and spread down in pan
- Pour condensed milk on top and smooth over
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, mallow bits and oreos
- Bake 30-45 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the mallow bits look toasty
- Cool to room temperature, cut and enjoy!
The graham cracker crust is muy delicioso. I can eat the entire thing within a week (by myself) haha.
Do you have any tasty oreo + smore's recipes? Share!