Kenzie loves smoothies but the problem with her enjoyment is that she cannot handle the "adult" cup yet. Therefore, I end up cleaning the drippings/mess. Enter the Sili Squeeze. It is like a food pouch but reusable and spill-proof. How cool is that? It even has a cap that is attached so no random caps to search for. You can put purees, yogurt, smoothies, etc. into the Sili Squeeze. I love that it is 100% dishwasher safe (although I handwash all Kenzie's things this is a great option), BPA and Phthalate free! The color is very appealing also - like a little Apple :)
Grandma made a strawberry smoothie so I decided to test out the Sili Squeeze. After showing Kenzie to bite down on the spout and squeeze she got the hang of it. She shook it, turned it upside down and even put it in her playhouse. No spillage! This will be great to use at home but especially for travel in the car or the airplane. Perfect to take along to Kauai on our vacation.
One lucky winner will receive the 4 oz. Sili Squeeze!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Follow me on GFC & state what you would put in your Sili Squeeze. Check out their site for yummy recipes!
2. Follow The Sili Squeeze on twitter - @thesilisqueeze
4. Like Being MVP on facebook & leave name in comment
5. Subscribe to my blog
6. Follow me on twitter - @babypyo
7. Tweet this giveaway:
WIN @thesilisqueeze Sili Squeeze from @babypyo http://tinyurl.com/3t9rnam -ENDS 10/14 #giveaway #win[can be done everyday for an extra entry]
8. Comment on any non-giveaway post
9. Post this giveaway on a giveaway linky list and leave url
10. Grab my Button and leave url
I received these items to review, but all opinions are 100% my own.