We are a family built on sweets. I used to eat bags and bags of candy/chocolate before having Kenzie. Hubs has a sweet tooth himself as he purchases sweets by bagfuls from the market. I've since cut down to about one pastry/sweet per day. Kenzie even knows how to say "cupcake" - albeit with an oddly cute accent.
We received the most delicious toffee from Dave's Sweet Tooth. Seriously, it's the melt in your mouth kind. Well with the perfect amount of crunch. There is a 'freshness' to the toffee that you usually don't taste in the packaged competitors. Was already in love with the product based on packaging [how lovely is the mason jar?] - exactly like the photo. Yes I am a consumer who purchases products based on eye-catching packaging.
5 simple ingredients: Butter, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate & Almonds. No funky add-ins that you can't pronounce.
A lucky winner will receive 2 Signature Masons
(that's 3 pounds of pure yumminess!)
[Please leave a separate comment for each entry]
1. Follow me on GFC
2. Follow Dave's Sweet Tooth on twitter - @DavesSweetTooth
3. Like Dave's Sweet Tooth on facebook - Dave's Sweet Tooth
4. Subscribe to my blog
5. Follow me on twitter - @babypyo
6. Tweet this giveaway: [Giveaway: Win 2 Large Mason Jars full of Delicious Toffee from @davessweettooth & @babypyo http://tinyurl.com/3ddrveo - ENDS 9/12] [can be done everyday for an extra entry]
7. Comment on any non-giveaway post
[I received this item to review, but all opinions are a 100% my own.]