Guess who got their Amy Michelle Eco Bag from Big City Moms? Yes me! So I let hubs test it out since it was technically for him and this is what he said:
"This diaper bag is perfect for dads to carry around and still look like a man! It has everything you could ever need in a diaper bag with ample room and different compartments for your diapers, sippy cup, wipes, snacks, and anything else you could possible need. I highly recommend this bag to any father that wants carry their diaper bag and still look cool!"
I want to add that it is super light and can hold so much stuff without looking bulky.
The details on the bag are:
Eco™ Bag Features
Amy Michelle Eco Baby Bags make green look good. Eco Friendly, made from 11 recycled plastic bottles and 8.5 oz of reused fabric. All bags feature front section for cell phone and wallet, baby's organization in the middle and separate changing area in the back. Monogramming available.
- Changing pad (21" x 14") - Remove padding to wash lining
- 2 Internal & 2 external bottle pockets (baby or water bottles)
- Quick release pacifier holder
- 5 pockets for maximum organization
- Compartments for diapers, wipes, and bottles
- Stroller attachments included
- Top zipper closure
- Zip closure outside front pocket with cell phone pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap (can convert to quick backpack)
- Easy to find key ring
- Bright lining with recycled symbol
- Monogramming available
& Big City Moms: http://www.amymichelle.com/index.htm